Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scared, but Exicted

I dont know how I can be both. I do know that I am scared since I havent started medication and I do not know what the future holds for me. I do know that I am also excited as every day I learn a bit more and can come up with a gameplan of how to attack this. I figure, "hey, I already have this thing....how can I fix it!".

Its weird to be honest. I woke up on Sunday and I couldnt feel my arm. And I started to panic. And then I realized I slept on my arm and I got feeling back in about 2 seconds. I am my own worst enemy right now. As I get more comfortable with this, I've started to eat and sleep again on a normal schedule and I got my energy back and feel a bunch better.

I have had some really nice people come up to me in the last few days and reach out to me in ways that I never thought our relationship was developed. I do feel like I have been given a great opportunity to succeed even with the potential challenges I see ahead of me.

I still really have no feeling in my left foot. On a side note, I feel my left foot is quite the asshole.

Thanks for stopping by -- until next time,
Vin

1 comment: